In News by Denis Naughten

About is provided by the Citizens Information Board and the Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS). The website aims to provide comprehensive information on the services and entitlements available if you are having difficulties paying your rent or making your mortgage repayments. is based on content from the website and the Money Advice and Budgeting Service website,

Contacting the Money Advice and Budgeting Service

You can contact MABS:

  • By phone through the MABS Helpline: 0761 07 2000 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm)
  • By contacting your local MABS office.

Other routes to information

Citizens Information is also available

The Citizens Information Phone service and Citizens Information Centres are funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board. They provide free, confidential, independent and impartial information to all.

The Citizens Information Board also produces a number of publications about your rights and entitlements.

Contact the Citizens Information Board

You can contact the Citizens Information Board by post/telephone at:

Citizens Information Board

This information is provided by